- Even if you have a burning permit from last year or prior to 2020 you will need to apply for a new permit. The reason for this is the transition to online permitting as well as to maintain compliance with the state Fire Code requiring the current Fire Chief's signature/approval.
- To apply for a new permit, click the button above. Your permit will be approved after filling out an application.
- To request a burn on an existing permit, fill in at least three of the fields below, then click SEARCH button or press Enter key.
- Burning is allowed between 10:00 am - 4:00 pm however, you may REQUEST BURN only on the day you are burning, between the hours of 9am and 12pm. You cannot request for a future date. Your request will be approved if the day is within the burning season and there are no restrictions on burning that day.
- Burning is allowed between January 15th through May 1st for Residential Burn Permit.
- Thank you for your assistance with this transition to our online system.
|App #||App Date||Expiry Date||Name||Street No.||Street Name||Phone||Permit Type||App Status||Burning